Remarkable TTY...Faster! Smarter! The Superprint 4425 with ASCII code is ideal for emergency services to handle calls from people who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. Developed with input from experts on emergency service communication, the Superprint 4425A includes a built-in 24-character printer that prints the date and time of each call and keeps an exact record of the conversation. It includes Turbo Code, ASCII, and Baudot codes for efficient communication in emergencies. The Superprint 4425A has all the features of the Miniprint 425 plus those below. One year warranty.
- Programmable auto-answer
- Remote message retrieval of messages in auto-answer
- Huge 32K memory (stores memos, conversations, and telephone numbers)
- Personal phone directory storage
- Programmable Relay Voice Announcer (New Feature: When a hearing person calls, Superprint 4425 can send a voiced message telling them they have reached a TTY and should use a relay service)
- New function keys to easily send and edit memos
- Greeting key for easy one-touch sending of greeting message
- Memory dialing and dialing by name
- TTY Announcer announces to person at other end of the line that they need to use a TTY
- Built-in clock with time/date printing
- Built-in phone ring flasher on TTY itself!