The LS-80 system is a great IR (infrared) solution for those on a tight budget who wish to comply with ADA requirements. The system accommodates four listeners. It is designed for applications that require the audio signal to be isolated for security or other reasons, such as assistive listening, soundfield, language interpretation, live theater, houses of worship, courtrooms, secure rooms and for auditory description.
- Accommodates up to four listeners
- Outstanding coverage: 10,000 square feet (929 square meters)
- Secure wireless communication is ideal for applications where isolation of the signal is important
- Up to four channels mono, or four channels stereo
- Easy to specify, install and use
- Provides crystal clear sound for listeners
- Available in gray (LT-LS80-SIR-GY) or white
Please allow 2-3 weeks delivery for this item.
- (1) Stationary IR Transmitter
- (1) Stationary IR Radiator
- (4) Stationary IR Stetho Receivers
- (4) 2 packs high capacity AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) ADA compliance signage kit and system manual