Bellman & Symfon® Maxi Personal Amplifier is a revolutionary communication aid that uses digital state-of-the-art technology to bring out speech and music in difficult listening situations. Maxi is developed especially for people who prefer an easy-to-use device with large tactile controls and clear indications. Maxi is intuitively user-friendly and has superior sound quality. Use it for watching TV, listening to music (stereo, MP3) or small group conversations.
Maxi delivers the clear and crisp digital sound that you deserve. It fully exploits the advantages of digital technology to clarify speech and reduce annoying background noise and feedback - all to give you an outstanding sound quality. Thanks to a unique microphone suspension, the ultra-sensitive microphone is effectively protected from handling noise. This guarantees hours of comfortable and noise-free listening.
Easy to handle.
Maxi has been designed with simplicity and usability in mind. All common functions can be accessed using a single push on a button and there are no complicated menus to get lost in. Unparalleled ergonomics combined with high contrast coloring, large tactile buttons and soft grip materials, makes Maxi the ideal companion for hearing impaired individuals who demand flexibility, quality and ease of use.
Maxi can be used in a variety of applications with optional add-on accessories. The Maxi Neckloop (sold separately) connects your hands free device or MP3 with the Maxi for use with your t-coil hearing aid. For TV listening, simply attach the Maxi External Microphone accessory (sold separately) to your TV's speaker. With the Maxi Cable Kit accessory (included), you can enjoy high quality stereo sound.
The Bellman & Symfon Maxi comes with a two year warranty. One year warranty for the Maxi Neckloop, and 90 day warranty for all other accessories (i.e. headphone, earphone).
[Click for user manual]
- Digital signal processing
- Built-in omnidirectional electret condenser microphone with digital noise reduction for clear, crisp sound
- 10 channel dynamic range compressor
- 10 channel dynamic noise suppression
- Adaptive feedback manager
- High contrast LED display for clear volume and tone indication
- Unique soft grip casing for extremely low handling noise
- Up to 150 hours battery life for trouble free operation
- Auxiliary stereo signal 2.5 mm jack
- Headphones stereo 3.5 mm jack
- High capacity line output for ear/headphones and neckloop (sold separately)
- Lockable telecoil mode for listening with loop cushion or domestic loop
- Push-to-listen function for mixing line input with microphone input
- Large ergonomic push-buttons with clear indication for easy handling
- Uses two AA alkaline batteries (included)
- 9 step volume control (5 dB/step)
- Tone control with 5 pre-set steps, push buttons
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 1.7" W x 1" H (140 L x 27 W x 27 H mm)
- Maxi Cable Kit (included) for connection with TV/multimedia equipment