The Satellite III Induction Loop System may be interfaced with an existing public address system to provide coverage of up to 300 seats per system. Multiple Satellite III systems may be combined to provide a coverage area that is larger than 300 feet around. An Induction Loop Receiver is included for monitoring the system's performance.
It connects to the audio line level output of most sound systems and is compatible with t-coil hearing aids, cochlear implants and induction loop receivers. The Satellite III is a cost effective system for a wide range of applications - auditoriums, houses of worship, theaters. Three year warranty (90 day warranty on headphones).
- (1) Satellite III Loop Amplifier with built-in 2 space rack mount
- (1) Induction loop receiver with headphones and LED signal display
- Compatible with t-coil equipped hearing aids and cochlear implants
- (1) 500 foot spool of 14 gauge loop wire (actual loop size should not exceed 325 feet)
- (1) Phono plug patch cord
- "Hearing Help Available" Signage
This product has a $49.00 flat ground shipping fee that will be added to your order.