A read and talk telephone, now with port for LVD or printer! For people with severe hearing loss or who are deaf, the VCO allows you to speak to the other party and read their incoming message on the VCO phone's screen. (VCO calls must be placed through toll-free relay service.) One year warranty.
[Click for user manual]
- 30dB amplification
- Programmable Relay Service memory dialing
- Adjustable 85dB extra loud ringer
- Bright ring flasher
- Six programmable memory dial buttons
- Lighted, 2-line LCD screen display for text
- Powerful amplifier increases incoming voice by 30 dB
- No fees involved
- Booster button with automatic tone for extra amplification of incoming calls
- Built-in TTY answering machine (use with regular answering machine* for voice messages).
- Hold and last number redial buttons
Click here for FAQs
* Answering machine should not have auto-disconnect.