Not quite ready for a hearing aid, but having a hard time communicating in noisy situations or one-on one? Do you have a hearing aid, but it's just not enough in some situations?
Comfort Duett is a small, easy-to-use, rechargeable, personal assistive listening device with superior sound. Use it with earphones in place of a hearing aid, or with an induction neckloop (not included), to amplify conversations and sounds from a variety of sources like the TV, radio, telephone, etc. Two year warranty. Six month warranty on headphone/earbud and other accessories.
Small, Lightweight, User Friendly
The Comfort Duett is discreet - resembling a small MP3 player - stylish, and the perfect solution for many situations. It amplifies speech, conversations and sounds from a variety of sources, like the TV, radio, telephone, etc. The innovative base unit functions as an overnight charger and as an interface to audio equipment like the TV and telephone. The headphones can be placed on the hanger attached to the base unit.
Comfort Duett has superior sound quality, operating in the 275 to 9000 Hz bandwidth for powerful, up to 60dB amplification with maximum volume gain and bass reduction controls. Nothing is this versatile. It is the perfect communication tool for those who are hard of hearing.
With a switch of the setting, the Comfort Duett goes from being an acoustic amplifier to an induction receiver, able to pick up the signals from a loop system. It can operate on a fully-charged battery for approximately 15-20 hours depending on volume level.
The Comfort Duett can be equipped to amplify sound from external sources with the addition of the TV Kit and Telephone Kit.
TV Amplification: The TV kit's cable connects to the base unit, not the communicator. Placed in the base, the Comfort Duett amplifies the audio source. When lifted out of the base, it automatically switches to communicator mode.
Telephone Amplification: The telephone kit connects a stationary phone to the base unit, amplifying the sound from the telephone when the communicator is placed in the base unit.
Connecting the accessories to the base unit leaves the communicator free of extra wires. When lifted out of the base, the Comfort Duett automatically switches modes without changing position of the function button.
- Functions as a t-coil induction receiver; can be used by people with t-coil hearing aids
- Ideal for small groups, communicating one-on-one and in autos
- Perfect for hearing aid users with and without a t-coil
- Up to 60dB amplification
- Add-on kits available for TV and telephone listening that connect to the base unit, not the Duett, so the wearer is free to move around
- Compatible with neckloop, headphone/earphone and t-coil
- Charger unit holds the Comfort Duett and charges it at the same time
- Large function button, distinct indications and ergonomically-designed volume control
- Approximately 3 x 1.5 x 1 inches (85mm x 37mm x 30mm)
- Lightweight (50g/1.7oz.)
[Click for user manual]
- Headphone and earbud (neckloop available sold separately to use with t-coil hearing aids)
- 1 Base charger unit
- AAA NiMH rechargeable battery
- Headphone rest stand