The LT-800 transmitter connects to your main audio system, broadcasting a high quality audio signal to belt pack receivers, stationary receivers, or wireless speaker/receivers. The end result--your audience can hear and understand the presentation better because of improved speaker placement or because they have their own belt pack and headset. Auditory assistance is aided by installing the transmitter with your facility's main audio system. This can also help public facilities meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Use with the Listen LR-400 Personal Receiver, LR-500 Portable Programmable FM Receiver and Listen LR-600 Wireless FM Receiver/Speaker.
The Listen LT-800 Stationary Transmitter is available in both the 72MHz and 216MHz frequency ranges, with 57 channels in each frequency range. This means you are sure to find a clear signal, and can use up to five Listen LT-800 Stationary Transmitters in the same area (often used for simultaneous interpretation) in the 72MHz frequency (three in 216MHz).
Remote amplification (also referred to as soundfields) can be achieved using the LT-800 and Listen's LR-100 Stationary Receiver/Power Amplifier or the LR-600 Wireless Speaker Receiver. Language interpretation (including multiple simultaneous interpretations) can utilize a sound booth (a separate area or room where the interpreter can speak and not disturb the rest of the audience), and broadcast the interpretation with an LT-800 to individual receivers. Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- A choice of 72 or 216 MHz systems, complete antenna and accessory options and superb audio quality
- 216 MHz system offers double the range of more familiar 72 MHz systems - up to 3,000 feet (914m)
- 80dB signal-to-noise ratio, setting the industry's sound quality standard
- Phantom Power: allows users to directly connect higher quality microphones (including condenser mics) to the LT-800 balanced microphone input without the need of an outboard mixer or phantom power supply. This makes it great for gooseneck style microphones, boundary microphones, hand-held condensers, etc.
- Rack mountable with remote antennas make installation easy and service reliable (antenna not included)
Uses and applications include these and more.
- Power on/off on front of unit for easy access
- Range of 1,500 feet (457m) in 72MHz, and 3,000 feet (914m) in 216MHz
- Multiple audio inputs, with input level control and dual VU meters
- Mix Level control sets level of mixed audio. VU meter shows the output level of your mixed audio
- Contour equalization cuts/boosts frequencies above 5kHz
- Processing (automatic gain control and compression) can be turned on and off from the front panel
- SQ (Super Quiet Companding Technology) can turned on and off from the front panel
- LCD display shows channel selected, channel lockout, programming and RF power
- Earphone jack and volume control to check audio integrity of transmission source
- Multiple transmitter power settings with indication on LCD display
- UP/DOWN channel selection of 57 channels. User can easily change between Basic and Expanded modes
- Test tone level is adjustable for added flexibility when setting up and testing system
- Top mount, rear mount, and remote antenna options
- In-line power supply (included)
- Two phono connectors for a mixed output of Inputs 1 and 2
- Two unbalanced phono audio inputs (+ 0 dBu or -10 dBu)
- Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch audio input. Select either mic, line or mic phantom power level for input
Please allow 2-3 weeks delivery for this item.
- houses of worship
- live theaters
- schools and offices
- restaurants and sports bars
- auditoriums, meeting rooms, convention centers
- courtrooms and government facilities
- fitness centers
- cruise ships
- training facilities
- medical and dental applications
- stadiums, arenas and amphitheaters