Clocks, Watches, Timers
Shop alarm clocks, watches, and timers designed to wake up all types of sleepers. Standard alarm clocks are not very effective at waking deep sleepers or people with a hearing loss, especially those who are severely hard of hearing or deaf. The alarm clocks at Harris Communications include a combination of features, such as extra loud alarms, bed shakers, and lamp flashers, that are sure to wake you up! Discover new arrivals or shop clock favorites from Sonic Alert, Global Assistive Devices, Clarity and more!
$89.95One of our most reliable and best selling alarm clocks, the Sonic Boom SB1000V by Sonic Alert uses lights, sounds and vibration to wake you up! Want to be alerted to the telephone or baby crying? This clock can do that too!
- Wake up with a flashing lamp, vibration or loud audible alarm.
- Built-in signaler can alert you to other Sonic Alert transmitters.
- Lamp connection for using a lamp as a visual flashing light alarm.
- LCD display with auto-dimmer reduces the display level when the room gets darker.
- Battery backup.
$69.95The Wake Assure™ Alarm Clock, by Clarity®, with loud alarm and multiple ways to wake up is ideal for people with moderate hearing loss and deep sleepers.
- Wake up with the super loud 85 decibel alarm, powerful bed shaker or flashing lamp.
- Lamp connection to wake up by flashing lamp.
- Extra loud alarm with jumbo, 1.8" tall LCD display is easy to read.
- Battery backup keeps the time and settings.
$69.95The Alarm Clock Classic has features designed to wake you up without waking up others, with a powerful bed shaker and an audible alarm when you want it. Battery backup provides reassurance that you'll wake up on time even if there's a power outage.
- Extra loud ascending audible alarm.
- Alerts with the audible alarm or powerful vibrating bed shaker.
- Large LCD digital display with backlight.
- "Smart" snooze reduces in two minute intervals with each press of the snooze.
- Battery backup.
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price: $44.96
Save: $14.99 (25%)
- Powerful vibrating bed shaker will wake even the deepest sleepers and those who cannot hear the alarm
- Extra loud alarm is as loud as a rock concert
- Selectable alarm modes: vibrating bed shaker, loud 113 decibel alarm or both Learn More
- Up to 120dB amplification - same level as a jack hammer
- Bed shaker with 3 levels: normal, strong and earthquake
- Super bright flashing LEDs
- USB port for charging phone while you sleep Learn More
$52.95The top-selling Sonic "Bomb" is distinctly designed in a stealth gray in color with red controls, and includes features guaranteed to wake up deaf, hard of hearing and deep sleepers.
- Dual alarm time settings.
- Three alarm modes: vibrating bed shaker, loud 113 decibel alarm or both.
- Powerful vibrating bed shaker is a good solution for deep sleepers or people who can't hear the alarm.
- Red lights on the front flash when the alarm goes off.
- Battery backup in case you lose power.
- Multiple alarm options: bed shaker, audible alarm, FM radio or music from your phone
- Dual alarm settings for spouses or roommates with different schedules
- USB charging port for phone or tablet cuts bedside clutter Learn More
$49.95The battery-powered Amplicom TCL Vibe™ is a palm-sized clock that's full of features, including two alarms, calendar, temperature display and more!
- Wireless vibrating wristband alarm.
- Dual alarms for different wake-up schedules.
- Wake up with the loud, 75 decibel alarm or silently with the vibrating wristband.
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price: $99.95
Save: $20.00 (16.7%)Never forget tasks again! The Reminder Rosie Voice Controlled Alarm Clock makes life less stressful and offers family members or friends' greater safety and independence by hearing messages in the comforting voice of a loved one everyday.
- Voice activated clock that can be programmed to remind the user of appointments, medication, etc.
- Record up to 25 personal reminders.
- Hear reminders from up to 100 feet away.
- Large 2" LED digital numbers.
- Battery backup retains reminders, alarm and time/date.