Clocks, Watches, Timers
Shop alarm clocks, watches, and timers designed to wake up all types of sleepers. Standard alarm clocks are not very effective at waking deep sleepers or people with a hearing loss, especially those who are severely hard of hearing or deaf. The alarm clocks at Harris Communications include a combination of features, such as extra loud alarms, bed shakers, and lamp flashers, that are sure to wake you up! Discover new arrivals or shop clock favorites from Sonic Alert, Global Assistive Devices, Clarity and more!
$69.95The Alarm Clock Classic has features designed to wake you up without waking up others, with a powerful bed shaker and an audible alarm when you want it. Battery backup provides reassurance that you'll wake up on time even if there's a power outage.
- Extra loud ascending audible alarm.
- Alerts with the audible alarm or powerful vibrating bed shaker.
- Large LCD digital display with backlight.
- "Smart" snooze reduces in two minute intervals with each press of the snooze.
- Battery backup.
$49.95The VA3 Vibrating Travel Alarm Clock from Serene Innovations has the strongest vibration of any battery-operated clock that we have seen!
- Travel clock with strong vibration.
- Alerts with audible alarm, vibrations or both.
- Large, bright and easy-to-read digital clock.
- Battery operated (included).
$89.95One of our most reliable and best selling alarm clocks, the Sonic Boom SB1000V by Sonic Alert uses lights, sounds and vibration to wake you up! Want to be alerted to the telephone or baby crying? This clock can do that too!
- Wake up with a flashing lamp, vibration or loud audible alarm.
- Built-in signaler can alert you to other Sonic Alert transmitters.
- Lamp connection for using a lamp as a visual flashing light alarm.
- LCD display with auto-dimmer reduces the display level when the room gets darker.
- Battery backup.
$54.95The VibraLITE Mini vibrating watch has a hot pink silicone watchband and features a digital display that is designed for children and adults with smaller wrists. This VibraLITE Mini vibrating watch is designed to fit smaller wrists sizes 5.5" to 7.2". Learn More
$79.95Use the VibraLite 8 for help with medication and medical conditions, timing presentations or procedures, for cooking, parking meters and for keeping on schedule.
- Choose between vibration, sound, or both
- Set up to 8 alarms
- Auto-reload countdown timer for interval reminders Learn More
$52.95The top-selling Sonic "Bomb" is distinctly designed in a stealth gray in color with red controls, and includes features guaranteed to wake up deaf, hard of hearing and deep sleepers.
- Dual alarm time settings.
- Three alarm modes: vibrating bed shaker, loud 113 decibel alarm or both.
- Powerful vibrating bed shaker is a good solution for deep sleepers or people who can't hear the alarm.
- Red lights on the front flash when the alarm goes off.
- Battery backup in case you lose power.
- Up to 120dB amplification - same level as a jack hammer
- Bed shaker with 3 levels: normal, strong and earthquake
- Super bright flashing LEDs
- USB port for charging phone while you sleep Learn More
- Connects to cell phones or tablets via Bluetooth
- Choose to be alerted by vibration, loud alarm or both
- Adjust vibration and sound levels through the TCL Pulse App
- Create 10 alarms for any day of the week
$69.95The Wake Assure™ Alarm Clock, by Clarity®, with loud alarm and multiple ways to wake up is ideal for people with moderate hearing loss and deep sleepers.
- Wake up with the super loud 85 decibel alarm, powerful bed shaker or flashing lamp.
- Lamp connection to wake up by flashing lamp.
- Extra loud alarm with jumbo, 1.8" tall LCD display is easy to read.
- Battery backup keeps the time and settings.