Door & Window Signalers
These door and window alerting products will let you know when you have visitors.
Looking for standalone door signalers?Click here.
When using a lamp that plugs into a signaler or transmitter, there are several types to choose from.
- Instant-On CFL (compact fluorescent lightbulbs): The key is the instant-on feature. They have a life span about 10x longer than incandescent bulbs, and use less energy.
- Halogen: Provides a warmer light than CFLs but can cost up to 2x more. As incandescent bulbs are phased out, halogen bulbs should drop in price.
- LED: Works well but can be quite expensive, averaging about $18/bulb or more.
- Incandescent: Can last up to 5 years or more. Stock up while they're still available.
Regular Price: $529.95
Special Price: $509.95
Save: $20.00 (3.8%)Get the listening package that lets you enjoy amplified phone conversations and listen to audio from MP3s, laptops and more, for users with or without hearing aids! The ClearSounds Quattro 4.0 neckloop works with the QH2 to provide 30dB of adjustable phone amplification with virtually all corded phones, and with the QLink, lets you listen to music and even the TV. Learn More
Regular Price: $322.95
Special Price: $302.95
Save: $20.00 (6.2%)With the Quattro 4.0 Bluetooth Neckloop and QLink Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter, you can listen to audio sources such as MP3 players, TVs, computers and more. The Quattro 4.0 neckloop is perfect for hearing aid users as well as those without hearing aids. Learn More
$59.95The Sennheiser TV Amplifier Neckloop is ideal for hearing aid wearers. It can be used with Set 830S and Set 840S receivers.
- Connects to a TV, hi-fi system or radio
- 125dB max SPL
- Works with hearing aids and headphones
- Cordless range up to 40 feet
- Customizable stereo sound